Monday, December 12, 2005

what is this blog

Hey guys,

This site is completely alien ,i was not able to get a hang of it soon. i posted the best of my poems after a lot of navigation thru the site and finally one wrong move ,just one wrong move everything went ,i dont know where . now i have to do it again,hope it works out,and i am still not sure whether this post of mine will be published.
Something similar to "andher nagri chaupat raja" ,the site being andher nagri and me the chaupat raja,some of u reading this blog wud be uncomfortable to see me calling myself as raja ,but please go thru it again,i ve called myself "chaupat raja" . yes what i wanna say is i like myself being called as RAJA or BADSHAH ,but for people around it looks like a matter of self appraisal. "KASH I COULD". This is my choti si aasha.

Well to tell u guys how did i get to know of this "mind teasing site" ,mind teasing coz i was not able to get a hang of it soon,and it stimulates me to do or write something out of my own thus directly or indirectly contributing to work on my creativity.well back to square ,it was very co incidental that i had to talk to a girl , a girl (sounds intresting right !) on phone ,talking to her is infact more interesting than penning down the whole experience, 1st call intro ,2nd call freinds,and in the subsequent calls i realised i was destined to make a blog of my own. well no regrets!! really no regrets!! This girl told me in her sweet ,soothing and hypnotising voice , y dont u try blogger,i asked what is it, she explained me everything and gave her blog link,i browsed and i found a lot of information abt this cool gal which i dont think so i could have done it on phone.Well there is one more advantage to me ,i dont have to shell down money to pay the mobile service providers to know more . OK what next i was very much impresed with this idea of blogging and put my poems ,but went in vain.
but no probs , i will do it again,just for u and dedicating to that lovely girl(anonymous).

Hum na kehte the ke humaari zindagi me bhi aayegi bahaar,
hum na kehte the ki humaari zindagi me bhi aayegi bahaar,
shart itni thi ki pehle aap ko aana tha.
cc
well guys its really nice to be on this site , it gets simpler and simpler as u blog and blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger div said...

hi rishikesh...
welcome to the bloggers world..
good post..very well done with the first post..
shayari is too good..:-) me too liked it.
all the very best for ur moves..

2:34 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Thanu said...

Welcome to the blogging world. U r gonna have so much fun. keep bloging

10:40 AM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home