Thursday, December 15, 2005

Chocolate that tasted different!!!!!

Hi guys;

This is when i first talked to a girl !! again a girl ( sure its the most intresting thing to tell ,write ,hear and say!!)
Well going back to my initial days in the engineering college (Dayanand sagar college) where i almost ruined myself , i recall a special day celebrated by my class girls called a " millenium freind " ,yes it was year 2000. The whole intention of this was to get familiar with the class girls which to some extent was exciting .Two girls went to the board and announced abt it,and then some of the not happening , shady characters just left the room.
WHO CARES!!!!
Ok now the intresting part,they had few chits with them , and each chit had a name of the person in class, it was then distributed among all the people present in the room. I recollected ,i use to give chocolates to my classmates on my birthday the same way. the analogy was very much relevant ,coz if a guy finds a chit with a name of a girl ,its very much more than getting a chocolate right!!!,but the worst part would be that he might have had to give her a cadbury or dairymilk everyday.
Anyways everybody got their chits and even i got it. A bit of suspense was involved in opening the chit as if we were expecting to win a lottery or a bumper prize. All my friends opened the chit to say a big ooooooooooooh . they had a name of a guy itself. Now it was me ,i opened to see a name of a girl ( obvious right) ,and to our surprise even she had got my name in the chit. Now that i got to know who is my millenium friend ,i just saw with strange eyes who is this girl ,i didnt know her,thought of speaking to her but then it was not the right time.
May be i was not prepared!!!!!!!
The same day ,on my way back to home i saw her in majestic(central bus station bangalore) ,i just approached towards her to speak.
Now i experienced the unexpected, it was hardly a distance of few meters that she was waiting for her bus. As i moved; my legs trembled,pulse rate increased didnt know what to speak ,i took my steps backward,and again looked at her,now there was a strong ,bold male speaking within me,""common rishi ,if not now then never"", i gathered the strength to approach again,this time i made it, but again it was quite peculiar , my lips got dried completely , i said "ecuse me ", she turned and then it was my turn , i took a deep breath and said, hi , i i i am rishi and i found u r name in the chit that i got today,so u r supposed to be my millenium friend,and guess what
she gave a nice smile !!!!!!
I was shocked and just trying to figure out what i spoke and i started feeling my heart beat again. i said fc.. off to myself.
both of us asked at the same time "where do u stay" ,we lol 'd and then i answered and she answered , to my badluck when i had gathered the strength to talk now , her bus had arrived , i cursed the BTS (Bangalore transport service) as usual "jab aana chahiye tab to late ho jaati hai ,aur jab nahi aani chahiye ,waqt se pehle aa jaati hai". means when it is supposed to arrive on time it is usually late ,and when we dont expect it to come early ,it comes before time.Well that was a story of a" long bye just after a short hi"coz we had talked on friday,so had to wait till monday for next talk.
I just wanna say that this chocolate tasted real good ,but i was scared enough to open the cover.

3 Comments:

Blogger div said...

hey rishi.. really nice post.
enjoyed reading it..
seems u have many more such interesting things there in ur coll life..;-)
one question..
kya ladkiyon se baath karne mein ab bhi darthe ho???

4:48 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Adarsh said...

Can I know who that "millennium" friend really was? You can just resort to giving hints... I'll get the answer. ;)

6:21 AM, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Rishi,

Brought back the college days right in front of the eyes... Thanks...

Keep writing...

9:04 PM, April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home